Monday, May 11, 2009

Starting over, again

History repeats itself. Yep. I broke up again. This time me and my girlfriend, now already my ex-girlfriend, both agreed on it. It's funny... When we broke up last year, that was the initiating moment to start this blog (here's my first post). But this time is different. This time is serious. A year ago was a big shock, because I didn't expect something like that. It came out of nowhere. Now I sensed something like that's coming up and partly I was also thinking to break up myself. But I wasn't strong enough. I wasn't sure enough. Well, now it's done. I need to accept it. And I need to get over it. It was never the same since last years break up. We were single over 3 months before we came back together. I took her back because I loved her, even after she hurt me. I tried my best to make it work, but I saw it got harder and harder. Sometimes I wasn't like I used to be and she felt that. I was sometimes very moody and unsecure. It was hard for both to continue like that. We knew that. And while being in Malaysia, it was still mostly ok, we had a great time. And I'm sure we both won't forget that. Her family loved me and I loved them. All the nephews and nieces called me uncle Nino, hugged me. It was a touching moment when her 2 years old niece said 'Uncle Nino, I love you.' I will always cherish these moments. I am still lucky to experience so many unforgettable moments with her. Thank you, 慧凊。

No comments:

Post a Comment