Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Meaning of Life series

Yesterday just before falling asleep, I was thinking about some new ideas for my blog. I got the idea to do something interactive and in many languages. Since I know people from all over the world who speak various languages, I thought why not ask them one question and let them answer in a blog post and in their own language. I was wondering what that question could be? It had to be something universal, something that connects all of us as humans. And I finally came to this question: What is the meaning of life for you? Just tell me what comes to mind when I ask you that question. It is not simple to answer. It takes time and a bit of thinking. It should be something around 5 sentences. I sent this request to various people and I hope they will respond and write their answers in their native languages. In the end, I will write about the meaning of life in my own native language Slovenian. If you read this post and you want to participate, feel free to tell me. If the language you speak, is not yet covered, you will be free to represent your language. Let's see what's the meaning of life for you.

[Photo: Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment