Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Useful Chinese phrases: Make her melt

Here are some of my most important phrases when it comes to learn Chinese. It's those sweet words to make a Chinese woman smile. These are simple phrases, very easy to learn. These phrases are very simple and probably understood in every Mandarin-speaking region. Keep in mind that Traditional Chinese still uses 妳 for the female "you", while simplified usually doesn't distinguish and uses 你 for both genders. Good luck with making your Chinese beauty melt:

3.0 Make the girl melt

寶寶, 寶貝。
宝宝, 宝贝。
Bǎobǎo, Bǎobèi
Baby, darling

甜心。
甜心。
Tián xīn
Sweetheart

美女。
美女。
Měi nǚ
Pretty girl

我愛妳。妳愛我嗎?
我爱你。你爱我吗?
Wǒ ài nǐ. Nǐ ài wǒ ma?
I love you. Do you love me?

我愛上妳了。
我爱上你了。
Wǒ ài shàng nǐ le.
I'm in love with you.

妳讓我開心。
你让我开心。
Nǐ ràng wǒ kāixīn.
You make me happy.

我愛慕妳。
我爱慕你。
Wǒ àimù nǐ.
I adore you.

我要妳。我需要妳。
我要你。我需要你。
Wǒ yào nǐ. Wǒ xū yào nǐ.
I want you. I need you.

我(很)想妳! 妳想我嗎?
我(很)想你! 你想我吗?
Wǒ (hěn) xiǎng nǐ. Nǐ xiǎng wǒ ma?
I (really) miss you. Do you miss me?

(請)吻我! (請)抱抱我!
(请)吻我! (请)抱抱我!
(Qǐng) wěn wǒ! (Qǐng) bàobào wǒ!
(Please) kiss me! (Please) hug me!

妳真漂亮。妳很美。
你真漂亮。你很美。
Nǐ zhēn piàoliang. Nǐ hěn měi.
You are very beautiful.

妳很性感。
你很性感。
Nǐ hěn xìnggǎn.
You are very sexy.

妳很可愛。
你很可爱。
Nǐ hěn kě ài.
You are very cute.

妳很好笑。
你很好笑。
Nǐ hěn hǎoxiào.
You are very funny

妳很棒。
你很棒。
Nǐ hěn bàng.
You are great.

If you want to save this page, go here>>

No comments:

Post a Comment