Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Did Susan Boyle freak out?

I was a bit shocked when I saw Susan Boyle, the singer who came to fame in the show Britain's Got Talent, freak out like a mad man. I was watching the last episode of Prison Break, where she played an inmate in a female prison. Someone started a fight and accidentally bumped into her when she ate. She became furious like there's no tomorrow. Why did she freak out like that? (See photos below!) Is now her clean image gone?

Actually no... :) That's an actress that I found and she's really a Susan Boyle look-alike, ain't she? I don't know where I get these connections and why I make posts like this one. I guess I am a bit 'loco'.

[Photo aboveby PA: Source, Photos below: Screen caps of PB final episode]









No comments:

Post a Comment