Sunday, May 17, 2009

My night with Risa Kudo became famous

Sometimes I like to write short stories. A while ago, I wrote a one with a title My night with Risa Kudo. Risa is a Japanese gravure model. I came across her image gallery by accident on some website and I liked one of her photos. It inspired me to write a short story involving her. It was just for fun, so I didn't expect that there will be a website, that will link to this post I wrote mentioning her. I saw someone coming to my blog from that website on Feedjit. So I clicked on the link and I saw the title of my short story on the website thewrongadvice.com (see picture below). It's a page dedicated to all internet material on Risa Kudo. And now I'm part of that with my title being the most catchy, haha. I'm sure the more famous she will become, the more people will click on my short story. I'm looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment