Sunday, May 3, 2009

Too late and too early

Nü Ying (女英) was waiting for me at the hotel bar. It was 8pm on Orchard road. Hot as usual. She was much more earlier there, while I came a bit late. When we kissed, she pulled me closer and whispered in my ear: "I missed you. Where have you been?" I blushed a little and couldn't tell her I overslept. So I started mumbling and hesitating with the answer while trying to figure out an excuse that wouldn't make me look like I'm not taking her seriously enough. So I almost stuttered when I said: "I... I... I had a bad headache and I... I had to take a minute and a... I misplaced my keys..." She smiled, looked deeply into my eyes, put her index finger on my lips and said: "Shhh... don't speak." She pouted her lips, pressed them against mine and there we were, kissing for like half a minute. When she released it, she laughed out loud and said: "Will you promise me you won't come late anymore?" I replied "yes, yes" reassuringly. "But I have one more request", she added to my surprise. "We're going to go upstairs now, to the room and promise me one more thing - this time don't come early." I blushed again, but nodded silently, grabbed her by the hand and we left. I was always on time after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment