Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Why, Twitter?

Lately I get so many stupid followers on my Twitter account. I mean, who are these stupid people? And what's more important, who are their followers? Here's one that added me today and claims to be Oreo the dog. He tweets as if he actually was a dog. I was like - get a life, moron! I'm using Twitter to connect with friends from all over the world, to share ideas, link my blog posts and other online stuff. But lately I keep getting weird followers. I block them, yet they add me again with a different name, but same profile photo. How dumb is that? And again, why? Why would you do that? I don't f*ing care about your marketing or your diet programme or your sex website, so STFU and stay away from me. Gosh, I feel so good now that I let it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment