Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tomorrow is my Doomsday

So... I wonder what will happen tomorrow. I will have 'the talk'. Wow. What is there left to say after so many days of virtually no talk at all? Will I be crushed? I don't know how to prepare myself. I don't know what to say, what to expect. I'm having so many theories about all kinds of outcomes. It's hard to deal with matters of the heart. I may feel numb today, but maybe it'll crush me tomorrow. Or maybe it won't. I just know I am worn out because of all this. I just want it to stop. I want my harmony back. Even if it's not a real harmony. I don't wanna talk about who's wrong or right, who's fault it is that everything is the way it is. Maybe it'll just be simply over and not a new set of conditions. I really don't know. It is what it is now. I guess it's over when it's really over. Is it? Will it be? We will see.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment