Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Screw CNN International breaking news!

This really makes me mad! I usually watch Larry King on CNN International every morning. It's always at 11am here, due to the difference in the time zones. And every now and then they interrupt Larry King with some fucking breaking news that don't interest me! Like now: Breaking news, mutiny in Georga! I don't freaking care! Sometimes they have nothing and keep repeating some vague information thousand times, while Larry King is almost over. Damn! I hate that! I love Larry King, it's one of the best American shows, I rarely wanna miss it. But this stupid CNN International is all I have. It makes me furious. CNN International are feeding us only with bullshit! The only good shows are those from USA like the Situation Room and LK. Man... Mutiny in Georga... that's breaking news...

No comments:

Post a Comment