Sunday, May 24, 2009

อะไรคือความหมายของคำว่าชีวิต

We're always asked about "what is the meaning of life" and we're always going back to ask ourselves what it is. In fact, in our daily life we seldom ask ourselves what "life" is. We live our lives without being concerned about the meaning of it. I'm also someone who usually doesn't ask herself what life is. However, when I get this question, I take some time to think about it and come to the following answer: No matter if my life will be a success or failure, no matter if my life will be happy or somber. It will still be my life and this is the meaning of my "life", because in life we are born to learn, we are faced with various feelings and experiences. That's how colourful life is.


[THAI version and Eng. translation by Kanchana Intarajorn, her blog kAncY's SitE]

No comments:

Post a Comment