Thursday, June 11, 2009

Megan Fox: Straight talk


I came accross some recent comments (from early June 2009) made by last year's FHM's sexiest woman alive, Megan Fox, on various topics: Be it the movie industry, the media, actors and directors and marijuana. I have to say that not only she is drop-dead gorgeous (to me), but she's also smart and she speaks her mind. You can agree with her or not on these issues (for example I never smoked pot and wouldn't legalize it), but you can't say she is one of those dumb and phony Hollywood actresses who show off their diamond rings on the red carpet (like Mariah Carey). And for me, she's still the sexiest woman alive (hence the sidebar pic). Check out her comments:

"Sex And The City: The Movie was so tragic. Costume dramas bore me and Hollywood comedies are total garbage, not funny at all. Fame doesn't mean anything because anyone can be famous, and TV news is mindless bullshit."

"America's war on drugs is propaganda. I can't tell you how much bullshit I've been through because I will openly say that I smoke weed. People look at it like it's this crazy, hippy, fucked-up thing to do. And it's not! I hope they legalise it and when they do I'll be the first fucking person in line to buy my pack of joints." (source)

"There are some guys, talking about actors who have been in the business for a while, who are very egocentric and have been able to sleep with a lot of girls for whatever reason, and because they don’t know me they think I’m going to be this little cupcake, this Marilyn Monroe type who’s going to bat my eyes and be like a receptacle for them. I just shut them down immediately, right in front of people. It’s been so long since someone has told them no, they don’t really know how to deal with it. Because of this non-reality they live in, they’re fucked up, psychologically." (source)

"I think it’s wonderful I’m viewed as a sex symbol. I didn’t decide I’m going be an actress because I want to be respected for how I play chess. Part of Hollywood is being perceived as attractive." (source)

"When you think about it, we actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone, doing things people in a normal monogamous relationship would never do with anyone who’s not their partner. It’s really kind of gross." (source)

"Every time I get a tattoo, it’s a little fuck-you to anyone who tells me not to." (source)


[Tiny.link to this post: http://tinyurl.com/MKLsMeganFox][Photos: Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment