Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Typos

Arrrgh! Lately when I'm writing posts or commenting on people's blogs I make so many typos! That pisses me off. I'm typing quite fast, but my fingers like to spill over to other keys. So I'm trying to improve. A good tool is a speed test I found online.

I did it. It's about how fast you can type. You can try it, too. It's fun! You have 60 seconds and just type as fast as you can. I did it few times and it really improved my typing. This was my record:


53 words

Speedtest

229 points, so you achieved position 43693 of 189426 on the ranking list

You type
295 characters per minute
You have
53 correct words and
you have
0 wrong words

Anyone can beat my record? ^^

UPDATE: Apparently Brad can :) He's the proclaimed winner. I doubt that anyone can do better than him. So, now the competition is between you and him. I'm out. Here's his score to beat:

442 points, so you achieved position 901 of 181259 on the ranking list

You type
554 characters per minute
You have
104 correct words and
you have
1 wrong words

No comments:

Post a Comment