Sunday, June 7, 2009

On top of everything, I'm sick!

Yesterday at night I had a horriffic dream. I dreamt some numbers that kept repeating themselves. It felt like the whole night I've been counting down from something above hundret and then until 16. I thought I went crazy! Because the dream wouldn't stop. Once I reached 16, I went back to over hundret and counting down randomly, like 124, 108, 102, 97, 86, 77, 71... and so on. And everytime I thought: Oh, I'm approaching 16, now it'll stop. But it didn't! I did wake up few times, yet half-awake, the numbers kept going. I felt like I was trapped. On the other hand, I don't know why I had the idea that these numbers signified immortality and infinity. I felt like being stuck in a spiral of endlessness and when I was slowly waking up in the morning, I somehow liked these numbers. I wanted to keep counting. Weird!
Well, when I woke up, I was a little giddy and nauseus, had a terrible head ache... And my eyes were kind of sore. I am sick! I don't know what I have, but I don't feel good. Yesterday was such a huge weather change, from rainy and cold in the morning, it suddenly became hot and humid. I was working outside and really sweated a lot. I guess I caught a cold. I hope it's not a flu. I'll take it easy today. Anyway, it's raining again, so what is there to do? I just hope the crazy numbers are gone for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment