Wednesday, June 24, 2009

List of Breitling watches sorted by size

Here's a list of my favorite Breitling wristwatches sorted by size (diameter). Because I was a bit surprised how small some of the Breitling watches seemed in real, especially the Colt series, I decided to put together a list for those who want to know which Breitlig watch is big and which small in size. In the table below, you'll find the watch name and the diameter size in millimeters, plus I added the thickness of the watch, which can also be important for you to decide which Breitling timepiece to purchase. This info was obtained from the Breitling 2009 collection [source].

*The biggest and the thickest Breitling watch
**The thinnest Breitling watch, but not the smallest

Below are the top 8 biggest Breitling watches in various images (found online), just to compare how big they look on the wrist. I have to say for me 45.00mm and above looks quite big and I can imagine wearing a watch of that size. One of my favorites, the Airwolf, is 43.50mm big and I'd wear it, but I presonally wouldn't go below that size. Sure, that's still way bigger than the 35.00mm Rolex Datejust, but I prefer my Breitling watch big.









[Photos: Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment