Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Eminem deserved to be teabagged by Brüno!


Have you seen MTV Movie awards few days ago? OMFG! The British comedic actor Sasha Baron Cohen, most famous for his role as Borat, pulled off an incredible stunt on the show. He came in butt-naked, hooked on a rope and dressed up like a bird. He was like flying above the audience and uttering some nonsense in broken German (playing out his role of the gay Austrian fashion reporter Brüno, the main character of his next film). When he was above Eminem, he suddenly pretended that something's stuck in his 'Kugelsack' (german slang for 'balls'), then he started cursing while someone let him down exectly above Eminem's seat (his face was pale and in pure shock). Brüno (or Cohen) virtually landed on Eminem's face with his naked ass! Incredible! I wonder how he staged that? I mean, the landing was perfect! PERFECT! Eminem freaked out repeating 'Are you serious!?', while Cohen kept teabagging him and saying 'Eminem, nice to meet you.' EM's entourage, 3 or 4 big strong black man, started to push an punch Cohen
away, while he was mocking them. Finally he was pulled up and Eminem left the scene all pissed off! Now some say all was staged and Eminem was in. I'm sure Cohen staged all that, but I don't belive that Eminem was in on that. I mean, who wants to be involved in an accident where another guy puts his ass in your face? And I don't know what EM would gain from all that? It's not a good publiciy for a rapper, especially someone who repeatedly used the term 'fag' in his songs. On the other hand it's a perfect PR for Cohen's new film Brüno.

I think Eminem finally got what he deserved. Always dissing others, poking fun at them in his videos is great! You sell a lot of songs, earn a lot of money. Now you're the laugh of the world and Sascha Baron Cohen will make some money out of you. What goes around, comes around.

UPDATE: Recent sources say Eminem was in on the joke and that he and Cohen were even rehearsing this stunt. I refuse to believe that until I hear Cohen confirming it. I'm sure Eminem would like to appear cool after what happened to him, to distract from the humiliation and play it down that way. If Cohen confirms it, then I'll change my conclusion (in italics). This photo was released from a supposed rehearsal a day before. Still wondering though if everything was staged. Anyway, I still think Eminem deserved a butt in his face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment