Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I slept quite long today, I think until 13h, because I had a hard time falling asleep at night. I didn't want to leave my bed, but I had to. I forced myself to do something, so I went out and worked on the new pavement. It wasn't hot, but I was sweating a lot, because I pushed myself hard. Anyway, it still needs a lot of work to finish that pavement and the lawn in its vicinity. I brought some extra soil from a field near by and sown some grass, because it's so moist now after the hail and rain, which I hope will make the grass grow nice and thick. After I finished working outside, I went back in and cleaned my room. After that I had to rest and watch some TV. It's dark now, but it feels like noon to me, because I'm up like 9h only... This year my body's out of sync way too many times. I need to change that and start sleeping earlier and waking up earlier, too. Because it makes me so lazy and sleepy during the day. Oh, and the next days I'll post some stuff that I kept in drafts for a while. They need to get posted and I need to recharge my batteries meanwhile to get some more ideas what to write about. Let's hope it'll be some productive time.

No comments:

Post a Comment