Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I like women with nice nails

I like women with nice long nails like that Korean cutie above. [source]
I prefer mild light colors. Black is a turn-off, flashy looks cheap.


This picture was sent to me by a Japanese friend. She's a nail artist.
In Japan, nail art is very popular, especially when it comes to weddings.

I must say I look at people's nails. Be it men or women, it doesn't matter to me. And if I see some untidy nails, it makes me cringe. I hate it when I see long male nails with dirt underneath. It's really disgusting for me. I can hardly see myself being around someone who can hardly take care of his basic hygene. I have some high standards for my nails. Sure, it sometimes happens to me as well that I go to town and forget to cut my finger nails, but once I'm noticing that, I'm keeping them under the radar, I'm trying to hide them as much as I can. But these days that basically never happens, because I'm working outside a lot and my hands are all dirty. So I really try hard to clean my hands and nails everytime I deal with soil and cement.

On the other hand, I love girls/women with nice nails. It's sexy! Well, to really fit my perfect idea of nice sexy nails, they have to be long but not too long. The ones on the right [photo by my friend] are probably my favorites. They could be a little shorter, but they're still acceptable that long.
Of course, I don't want a woman who's busy with her nails all day (like ah lian). Why can't smart intellectual women also have nice nails and feel sexy and still be taken seriously in an intellectual sense? Nice nails and a sexy way of dressing up doesn't mean that the woman is dumb or shallow. Of course, I wouldn't want my woman to go into extremes and dress up slutty and behave that way. Even if she's smart, she will hardly be taken seriously that way. The best is to find a middle way. You can dress up casually and still have nice sexy nails and you won't give the impression of being a bimbo, but rather being a selfconfident woman, who likes to be neat and look good. How about you, guys and girls? What kind of nails do you prefer? Do you also think untidy or dirty nails are disgusting and make a person look really bad? Looking forward to your views on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment