Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mind of a Stalker

I completely creeped myself out this afternoon.

While I'm taking the elevator down to lunch, a cute girl steps into the elevator. Here is my thought process broken down:

1. I check out her face. She's cute. Nice skin. Nice teeth.
2. I check out her body. Ample bosom. Holy shit, she's the same height as me. Double bonus!
3. I check out her hair. Pulled back into a pony tail, I likes.
4. She is on her cell phone. She's speaking in both Spanish and English. Damn that's cute.
5. I notice that she was coming from the 12th floor... she must work here... maybe there's a way I can...

And I stop myself. Is this what stalkers do?? Am I a fucking stalker? Within 15 seconds of seeing this complete stranger I've done an complete scan analysis on her like the Terminator when he walks into that biker bar on T2. And then I figured out a way I could learn more about her; by quickly figuring out that she got off at the 12th floor.

Maybe this is what ALL people usually do? But for some reason, I felt like this is what Ted Bundy went through before he pounced on his victims.

-shudder-

Please tell me I'm normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment