Friday, August 17, 2007

An Emo Song, a Blunt, and a Peanutbutter & Jelly

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Leo: dude, super sad song. I shouldn't let you listen to it. you'll go all emo.
So@24: what is it??
Leo: Some James Blunt.... pretty song. super sad.
So@24: Not listening to it.
Can't.
Won't.
Leo: good. you'd go all mushy. That hard veneer of yours hides those soft insides
So@24: Hahaha! I have a hard veneer?
Leo: yeah dude
So@24: everyone has their Achilles heel
Leo: I was you like 2 years ago. A veneer made hard by a pinch of bitterness, feelings of bamboozlement, and a lack of closure.... the insides were softer than yours 10 months out and I was still figuring my shit out. If I had listened to this James Blunt song then, I would've called her. now I just smoke weed and eat a PB & J.

No comments:

Post a Comment