Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Drought

My coworkers are absolutely hysterical. The only thing I look forward to at work (besides the end of the day) is our lunch break. Our group is the most un-PC, crass, forward, no-holds-bar, group of characters you can gather for an afternoon meal. Nothing is taboo. No one is safe.

This afternoon, we unwrap our Subway sandwiches and begin our lunch banter. Please note, I wouldn't normally be so open about this subject, but since it is an anonymous blog and no one can possibly know it's me... I can share for your amusement:

Chard (with a mouth full of Cold Cut Trio): I need to get fucking laid
Will: No shit.
So@24: Fuck you both.
Will: Why us?
So@24: There is no way you guys have gone longer than me.
Chard & Will: Bullshit.
So@24: Go for it.
Will: I'm almost going an entire month here.
Chard: That's NOTHING! We're talking 4 months.
So@24: ...
So@24: Gosh let's see... carry the 5, multiply the 2... damn near close to a year?
bits of Baked Lays and Sun Chips tumble from Chard and Will's open mouths
Will: Whoa.
Chard: You win. Uh... kind of.
So@24: Yeah, so I say again... "fuck you both"
Chard and Will both nod in agreement and we go back to our sandwiches


No comments:

Post a Comment