Friday, August 31, 2007

Coming Clean with Janice

It's fucking hot in LA. Really. Fucking. Hot. And nothing is better than a cold, frosty beer on a scorching summer's day after work.

Everyone's gone, so I have the entire house to myself. I should take advantage of the situation, but instead I log into my MySpace account.

Oh look. Janice has written me:
letsssss hanggggg outttttt!

(hang out not make out!)

:) :)

I just pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh. Maybe I've had one too many Miller Lites, but I respond with:
I've grown tired of flirting. I'm ready to cash in.
Maybe that was a bit too honest. But at this point, I figure it's "win-win". She gets disgusted that I am really only invested in the key to her Love Bunker. Or she actually gives me the key to her Love Bunker.

I think I'm too buzzed to care about the circumstances at this point. Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment