Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Drunken Musical

I cashed in my balls for the night. I'll admit it with my chin up and chest out. I fucking love the movie Grease. So when Leo called me from the living room to show me that The Arclight had a one-night-only showing for a 21 and over Grease sing-along (they let you drink in the theater), I grabbed the half G of left over Vodka of the Gods and sped to Hollywood.

Imagine an entire theater full of people, drunk off their asses, singing Greased Lightnin' WITH hand motions. I think I was the only male there who crooned along with every song. It really was quite the experience.

I need to find a girl I can get sloshed and sing Grease duets with. I'm absolutely attracted to a girl who doesn't give two shits about acting stupid in front of me; who can shed all those inhibitions. But who wants to date a guy with a talent for memorizing Grease lyrics?

Mimi called me this morning. I guess I text messaged her last night, but there was nothing in my Sent Box. It was the most bizarre text ever and I still don't understand what I meant:

"why did i trade her for her?.b"

No comments:

Post a Comment