Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thoughts of the moment

Thought one: Why do so many new followers of my blog think I was female? Maybe because I follow mostly women and get along well with women, adore women, post many pics of women, write about women, chat on MSN with many women... Maybe :P

Thought two: Why do some people write whole essays with links and quotes, when they comment, just to state their opinion prove they're right? I think it's no point to that, unless we're talking about facts, not opinions. But some people are obsessed and don't stop, even ridicule you, just to feel superior. Oh dear, do you know how I can laugh about people like you? :P

Thought three: Is it possible, that a friend, to whom I've slowly distanced myself this year would make up a fake break up just to lure me to call him and meet him? I was a long and loyal friend until half a year ago, where he behaved like he's my father and lectured me. From that time on I ignored him. And now few days ago, his girlfriend texted me and begged me to call him, cuz they supposedly broke up and he's devastated and in need of a friend. I asked her to write an email and tell me what exactly happened. Few days later: Nothing. [Weird.] Something smells fishy. :(

Thought four: How come anticipating a birthday is such a thrill, but after you say happy birthday at the actual day, the whole thrill is gone? So many people close to me had birthdays and it was really a very interesting time. But now that it's passed, I feel so empty. I guess it's same when people, who celebrate Christmas (I'm not), anticipate that day. But a day after boredom sinks in and the chocolate Santa doesn't taste as good as a day before. Weird. -_-

Thought five: Is it possible to adore someone and be totally crazy about them, yet still have reasonable expectations? Well, I think it's possible, but it's a fine line to walk. In the past, I would adore someone for the wrong reasons. Now, around age 30, I feel I know what I really want: I realized that I really need someone who's character suits me well, who shares similar views, dreams and expectations for the future and who's mellow, easygoing and flexible like me. I had complicated, I had inflexible, I had partners with too different views, dreams and expectations... They were all incredible women, but we were just too different. Now it seems I found someone who suits me well and the question I asked 6 month ago here may be finally answered. And yes, I adore her for who she is, not what I think she might be. :)

Please choose one or more topics and leave a comment. As always I really appreciate your opinions and I'm very happy to see you always return to my little online getaway. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment