Thursday, November 12, 2009

You gotta love the Japanese!

No more drama! It was all a misunderstanding. The post Carina wrote was meant sarcastic, but I took it literally. I'm so sorry for my reaction, Carina. I made a mistake, I just didn't get it. I'm really sorry and embarrassed. So no more drama, we talked about it and let's move on. It was a nontroversy.

After such a stressful day today, I need some relief. I didn't feel so good the whole day, I need some rest. Let's just enjoy this video and be positive.

[I found this video on http://theinternetisterrible.com]


It's funny to see the Pope an Putin as evil, haha. But I really have no clue what this is about, I just know it's silly and that Japan is very good in stuff like this. Don't you agree?

Have a lovely weekend! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment