Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank you for blogging award 2009

Today I received a blog award from the incredible Andhari. Yay! Thank you so much, my lovely friend, I feel honored and appreciated :D Now the rule says, I should tag 4 people and write at least 3 reasons why I pass the award to them. Well, it's always hard to pick someone and then someone else may be wondering why I haven't picked them. Tsk, tsk, tsk (as Mel would say). So I chose to pass this award to two of my favorite bloggers who I met most recently: They are just funny and adorable. I decided not to mention their names, cause that wouldn't be fun, would it? :P You can try and guess who they are by the words and pics below. :)

No 1: I think she deserves this award, because she's very funny, be it her blog posts or her comments, she always cracks me up. She's positive and supportive and she's so likeable. Who wouldn't wanna be her friend? Maybe a chocolate bunny, but only because she'd eat it :P Well, her blog is very cute and there's so much more about it than just chocolate and lolcatz. :P I'm so happy, that I came across her blog. If you wanna check it out, click on the photo below.


No 2: I think she deserves this award, because she's true and honest and her followers feel that, so it's no wonder that she has soooo many of them. And she's also very funny, especially when she catches spammers. :D She says she doesn't want to accept blog awards yet, so I hope she takes this little post as a token of my appreciation and my way to give her back some happiness she brings to me :) If you wanna check out her blog, click on the photo below.


Have you guessed right, before you checked, who the two bloggers are? ^_^

[Photo 1 Source: 1, 2][Photo 2 Source: 1, 2]

No comments:

Post a Comment