Friday, November 6, 2009

Road to Nowhere

[I took this photo on 31st October 2009 at 14:26]


This road takes you to my home, which is a good kilometer away from the spot I made the photo. The bus station is here and in the past, when I used to take the bus regularly, I needed around 15 min by foot to come home. I have so many memories of this road: I remember the icy cold February mornings, when I walked to the bus station by foot in the blizzard or the romantic summer walks with a lovely girl under the scorching sun... It's been nearly 3 decades. I've cursed this road and I missed it, when I was abroad.

But it will always be part of me. Because there's an old hidden house at the end of it, that I call my home. And even, if one day I won't live here anymore, it will always remain home in my heart. Yes, I'm sentimental like that.

Do you have a special road in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment