Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lindsay lohan hot and sexy

Lindsay lohan hot and sexy

lindsay lohan sexlindsay lohan sexlindsay lohan sexlindsay lohan sexlindsay lohan sex
Story of my life ... Just help me, ok? I like this guy ... any advice? ok so im 16 I live in England and we are all freshmen at the university. (thats the age in UK). But the university is very similar to high school, only that there are only 12th graders (me graders) and 13 °. and other qualities. and after collge university that we believe is the same college in America. so that in each case was only to make a quick u know bout my situation. so we are freshmen in college, everyone is meeting new people and all that .. So I met this guy. And almost all sect. Im in love with him, his first love as a yknow sigh. N tho is like really friendly, i cannot get closer to him. I have him in couple of my classes, and I do talk to him whenever I can, but do not know what else to do the Shal? As actually get him? or at least be his friend properly, and not someone who speaks to everyone from time to time. And he has his male friends, but I see very oftenly going out with this gang of girls. I think it could look like one of dem or sumin. I dont hes a player, but every kid gets some action, nothing wrong with that. gettin to know the opposite sex and all that ... its just that I really like. and I s jealous when I see him with them. I saw him embrace two of dem ... Do u think he likes actually one of dem? And they are the nuts to get jealous? I feel like a total nerd pathetic sad (im not). Its like my HES Aron Samuels .. u know mean girls movie? his geek how im starring Lindsay Lohan, and hes cute guy i couldnt get. (if not all bout the girls what to say, popularity, and he loved her too, coz dat has nothing to do Wiv my story). So u can say u dont love at first sigh should exist, but only to see it! he is so cute! has dimples when she smiles, and her hair is so beutiful, hes .. so adorable so my questions are What can I do? What do u think of my story? Do u think he likes any of the dogs running around with? Are the nuts to be jealous? u have had similar experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment