Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm featured on the BLOGETTE

Hi my readers. It's been a hell of a week for me. Probably the silliest thing during the week was the nontroversy between a fellow blogger Carina and me. All I can say is, that it was really unfortunate. I totally misinterpreted her post, because it sounded so serious and I was baffled in that moment. But when I saw the harsh comments, I was suddenly compelled to write my side of the story. Well, now I wish I wasn't, but what can we do now, right?

Misunderstandings happen. But I acknowledged my part of the mistake, deleted my post and apologized and so did Carina. So now I really hope we can put this unfortunate event behind us and move on. I learned another valuable lesson, so all this wasn't in vain.

Today I checked my Google Reader again and I was pleasantly surprised. Carina started her Feature Friday series, where she promotes some blogs she likes and my blog is the first one in this series. You can read the post here. She wrote such a nice post about me and my blog, I really feel appreciated and humbled. I can only say thank you so much for the kindest words and for being introduced on your blog and my hope is that we can continue following each other like we did before the nontroversy. I tend to forget silly things like that very quickly. Hope you can, too.

Please check Carina's blog!

Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment