Saturday, July 4, 2009

Megan Fox about white trash


Have you heard the most recent comments from Megan Fox? I mean, this woman really amazes me everytime she says something. Here's what she said for the UK magazine Total Film. She was asked a theoretical question relating to the movie Transformers about what she would say to Megatron to keep him from destroying the world. She replied:

“I think I would make a deal with him. I'd barter with him and say instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in middle-America?” [...] “I'll give Megatron middle-America and let's call it even!”

[source]

Of course there's like tons of blogs and forums talking about these remarks and complaining (+misquoting her). Why? Why do you complain? First of all, it's not a serious question! It will never happen. Secondly, she just implyed that she doesn't like these groups of people. Well, I don't like them, too. And many many more people don't like them as well. If you're offended by this, than you have issues with your own identity or beliefs. I don't mind if someone makes jokes about atheists. So what? I've also read that many people said they won't go to her movies. As if she cares. In the same magazine, she told the people who said Transformers 2 is a bad movie:

“If you don't wanna see it, then don't fucking go and pay for it. Stay home!”

You just have to love Megan Fox and the things she says. She just always nails it. Yea, she's having a foul mouth (loves that work 'fuck'), but I guess she just does that because America censors these words and she just doesn't care about PC and fake politeness. I guess she speaks the way other 'polished' actors speak privately. I appreciate her bluntness, but she's never trashy. Her jokes are very intelligent and she has good points. I guess American Christians will bash her, hate her, but she'll be the new icon for libs and won't be only popular, because she's hot, but also because she says the things many don't dare to say like that.

I just love Megan Fox.


[Photos: Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment