Thursday, July 2, 2009

2 days of my life...

...I will never get back!

What a waste of my time! OMG, I was so underestimating morons. Why do I have to explain my points to people who are like programmed robots? I had to explain to every single commentator my point again and again! Couldn't you just read my previous comment before you asked the same question? Boy, you really stressed me out these 2 days. I admit, I have no energy to deal with this. Do whatever you want! Slam me, bash me, trash me: Whatever! I won't respond, I won't be provoked again, I will continue blogging like I used to. I removed ALL posts mentioning or relating to THAT blogger. I don't wanna have her on my blog AT ALL! Eew! Generating buzz for that blog that doesn't deserve it? Why would I be that silly?

Those who have read the other side of the story (and there were like 2000 of you from the 'fine' city in these 2 days) and tried to understand it from a different angle, I give you some credit. You are not completely lost, yet... You have a chance to be someone with its own mind. The rest, those who insulted me here or there (or anywhere else online), you are a lost generation. I hope this whole fuss you created made you feel good about yourselves. Some wrote whole essays in their comments on my blog and tried to slam me, him, his wife and even Dawn Yang, who has completely nothing to do with this. You just love to drag her into every "controversy" and bash her, don't ya? Did you really think I will publish your garbage here?

From now on, I won't even read any comment from a fan of that blogger! I won't go into pointless discussions with morons who don't understand what I wrote in my post and who maliciously misquote or misinterpret me. You don't know me. This blog says a lot about me, but not everything. A lot of stuff is not meant seriously and I advise you, don't take yourself so serious, you are NOT perfect, just like I'm not, Brad is not and especially that blogger is not. I just defended a friend and everything I wrote was supported with eveidence or reason and was fairly balanced! But that's something that you don't understand, because it's too complex for you. Your reasoning is: She is right, so everybody else is wrong! As simple as that. Enjoy your pathetic online bash while it lasts. If that's what makes your lives more meaningful and if that's what gives you a sense of winning (while in real life you are no-name losers), then smile now infront of the screen, you pathetic freaks, chant and dance, call your friends and tell them all excited and exulted:

"We won, we won, OMG, we won... woohooooooo!"

As long as I am the "loser" and you are the "winners". Since I gave you so much pleasure, I want to ask you about one small favor, though: When in the future something bad happens in your pathetic lives, please think of me in that moment and remember - that's my bad karma that I'm sending out to you now. I hope you will smile then like you smile now... because... without a smile, life wouldn't be fun, would it be? Because then - you will be screwed and I will be the amused spectator.

[Photo: Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment