Thursday, July 30, 2009

Swedish girls vs. English girls

Or should I say Swedish nightclubs vs. English nightclubs? Check the slideshow below and you will see why. The first part is really awsome, but the second part is what you were really waiting for!


Where do I want to go tonight?

Sweden, Sweden, Sweden!!!

Ok, let's face it: This slide show is not objective, but there is some truth in it. Sweden has some of the most gorgeous women, while England is not very famous to be a hottie-paradise. In fact, in my country, there's a common cliché, that English women are ugly. I don't like these kind of generalizations, they're baseless and shallow. I'm sure England has many beautiful women. But when it comes to looks, I prefer Swedish ladies over English, because I think naturally blonde women are über hot. How about you? What do you prefer, English babes or Swedish beauties? :)

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment