Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sex with a horse? Are you nuts?

Disclaimer: I may curse. Sorry.

[Photo from Colombiamoda]

Where the fuck is this world going? Seriously! Are you kidding me? Nothing makes sense anymore! It's getting weirder and sicker. I better avoid watching news at all. I'm cocooning today and the next years. I need a fliter for internet to just filter out this mad sick world we're living in. I only want good news. I want to read about sane people. Because this made me sick:

  • Lubna Hussein from Sudan, who was arrested July 3 for wearing pants and is now standing trial, openly defied the court by wearing the very same outfit to trial that she was arrested for. (source) [Lubna is my new hero!]

  • A South Carolina man was charged with having sex with a horse after the animal's owner caught the act on videotape, then staked out the stable and caught him at shotgun point. But this wasn't the first time the man has been charged with buggery: He pleaded guilty last year to having sex with the same horse after owner Barbara Kenley found him in the same stable and was sentenced to probation and placed on the state's sex offender list. (source) [Sick bastard! OMG! Sick bastard!]

  • The conservative TV host Glenn Beck said that President Barack Obama had "over and over again" shown himself to be "a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture," later adding, "I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem ... This guy is, I believe, a racist." (source) [A white supremacist calls Obama racist. LOL.]

  • A woman in Texas killed her own baby and ate parts of his brain. The scene was so gruesome investigators could barely speak: A 3½-week-old boy lay dismembered in the bedroom of a single-story house, three of his tiny toes chewed off, his face torn away, his head severed and his brains ripped out. When police entered, the woman screamed: "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!". She told officers the devil made her do it, police said. (source) [This is just so sick, I am speechless!]

I can't be sick all the time. I need to survive and I need to find a reason that my existence makes sense. At least some sense. Because sometimes it's just so fucked up that I don't have the willpower and the phisical strength to bear another day. I'd just like to vanish and say: "That's all, folks. I'm out. Bye."

How about you? Do you have the same feeling sometimes? Spew out your anger with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment