Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kidnapping and murder near my house!

It was a sad sad day today. Willy was kidnapped and murdered. The suspect is unknown, but according to my investigation, he is a tom-cat between 2-10 years, sneaky, fast and merciless. He must have surprised our cat Pacha, while she was not paying attention to her newborn: Willy. [See photos below]


My sister managed to snap few pics of Willy today. Let me tell Willy's life story. Willy was 2 days old. All of his life he spent in a box. He was a single child. Because we gave his mum, Pacha, hormonal pills that prevent pregnancy, she probably lost the ability to get 4 or 5 kittens like usually. That's why she only had one kid: Willy. We wanted a cat few months ago, so mum skipped the pills for her. Soon a lot of tom-cats from neighbouring houses started to come and made her pregnant within a week. 3 months later Willy was born. That was on this Monday. We were so happy, because we wanted a male cat and Willy was male. And he looked so cool. The fur was unique: Dark brown on top, then striped on the belly with the color changing to light grey. I imagined how I will raise Willy, play with him, spoil him and cuddle with him... I love cats. We have two females, so another male would be perfect. Willy seemed perfect. But...
...kidnapping and murder occured near my house! Tonight! It started with gusty winds, then lightning and heavy rain. Suddenly I heard a scream through that heavy rain noise. I asked my mum what it was. I checked outside, it was the cats. OMG! First I thought it's our two cats fighting, but that seemed very odd. I had to check. I took a torchlight and went out. It was scary, because it was lightning near by and just a week ago a lightning struck near my house and shut my internet down for 1 week. I was brave. I was bold. I was stupid. But I had to check.
The crime scene was following: Pacha in distress and confused, Misha came around the corner in a sneaky pose. I shone some light in the box where Willy used to lay: It was empty! OMG, Willy is gone! I told my mum and sister. We went to check around the box and around the house. Willy was gone. I went further to the main road: No sign of Willy! When I came back, we started to blame each other about whose fault was it that Willy was gone. Our argument was pointless. Willy was gone and so were our hopes and dreams we put in the little guy. I told my mum that there is no real safety for a young cat here. Our cats are outside at night, danger is present all the time. I really don't know how Pacha couldn't secure and protect Willy. That sneaky little bastard who took Willy, I hope he's happy now. Mum said that tom-cats sometimes kill the babies so that the female would mate again. Well, you made a bad move, buddy. I think mum will put pacha back on the pills and you won't be able to empty your bean can in her bowl. And if I spot you sneaking around our house tomorrow, you can bet I will chase you like there is no tomorrow. You killed Willy! You escaped today, but there's always a tomorrow. I'll getcha, you betcha!

R.I.P. Willy. We didn't have enough time to become close, but you grew on me, Willy. I dedicated a whole post to you. Who does that, Willy? Who does that for a cat who was only 2 days old? I do. I do because I am a good person. And you will always and forever be rememebered, Willy! [Unless Blogger goes into bankrupcy and it's taken down.]

No comments:

Post a Comment