Thursday, November 1, 2007

"It's Called College and it's Over"

So@24: Leo is going on a fucking double date
Beth: With who??
So@24: Our friend Jack and two girls they met at the bar last week
Beth: Where are you at in this equation?
So@24: I'm not sure what I was doing...
Beth: Goddammit. Why the f do you do that?
So@24: Do what??
Beth: Get drunk and lost when you could be schmoozing on the ladies
So@24: Maybe it's like a tree falling in the woods. If I'm not there to talk to these girls, then I risk nothing if I get shut down
Beth: You are really bad at dating. Horrible actually. You really suck. It just hit me how bad you are it. And its not that girls aren't interested.
So@24: I'm beginning to love your little epiphanies.
Beth:
You just suck at putting yourself out there!
So@24: I'm not bad at DATING, it's GETTING the dates that's the hard part.
Beth: That's the biggest part! It's smooth sailing after that! And don't try to say that it's easier for girls easier. Girls have to put something out there too.
So@24: Yeah. Their boobs.
Beth: MAN UP! Nut up and stick it out there! I guarantee you'll have good results. Who doesn't love you?
So@24: Yeah, I'm everyone's little teddy bear.
Beth: You're pissing me off. You could bone anyone you wanted. Get some confidence, you boner.
So@24: Whatever happened to girls getting drunk and being overly obvious that they want to get busy?
Beth: It's called college and it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment