Thursday, October 1, 2009

October is here! Hope lives on.

October
And the trees are stripped bare
Of all they wear
What do I care
October
And kingdoms rise
And kingdoms fall
But you go on

by Bono Vox, U2 (Video)

September is over! Finally. And what can I say, it was one of the best months of this year for me. It hasn't been so good since my trip to Hong Kong in January and the Chinese new year celebrations in Malaysia soon after, with the countless sleepless nights playing mahjong. After I returned back to Europe, things have gone pretty bad and the hardest part was the break up. I needed few months to find some meaning in my life. I blogged a lot, tweeted a lot and at least it helped me to ease my pain. It was totally therapeutic, but it worked. And then came September, a month to remember. I found my happiness again. I felt special again, valuable and needed again. It's not as if my whole circumstances changed, basically I am in the same position as I was before. The only difference is, my views shifted. I am positive. I have hopes and dreams. I believe in love again. I have ambitions. I want to travel, learn, evolve. I want to experience so much and I feel confident in achieving all the goals I set for myself in September. And now it's October. And I feel it can only get better. Maybe the beginning and the end of this year will make it up for the horrible in-between time, that made my life so difficult this year. I am hopeful.

How was your 2009 so far?

[photo taken near my house]

No comments:

Post a Comment