Thursday, October 15, 2009

Winter is crashing the autumn party

My friends, who don't live in a climate like I, you don't know how lucky you are! I'm talking about Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Mauritius, Philippines, Taiwan, India... Let me shatter few myths: Snow is not romantic! Drinking tea and wearing thick socks is not romantic, too #FML. I'd exchange the climates with you any time -_-

That's how it looks like today, 15. October 2009, blue sky, green...

...and this is how it usually looks in February [taken in 2008]

It looks great today, even the sun is shining... but, it's only 9°C! And now they're showing on TV, that some parts of eastern Europe are already covered by snow. It won't take long and our weather will turn into bleak gloomy grey sky like seen on the second picture. I've spent last winter in Malaysia, so that will be my first winter in two years and I sooooo don't look forward to that. Please, someone, buy me an airticket to a warm place. I wanna sip cocktails on the beach not drink tea wrapped in a blanket.

Please, get me out of here...
-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment