Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Big Prep

On Sunday:
  • I had 3 huge loads of laundry all going at the same time. I'm talking the works: clothing, bathmats, towels, my fucking duvet cover, fresh linens.
  • Swept
  • Mopped (alright, alright Swiffer'd)
  • Got on my hands and knees and scrubbed the shower.
  • Made a run to the grocery store. Picked up some greek yogurt, a bag of salad, cereal, milk, eggs. I went with a few items I figured were pretty safe.
  • Clipped and tossed the dead leaves on the last remaining house plants I've managed to barely keep alive.
  • Tossed half of lemon into the garbage disposal to achieve the natural dope freshness
  • Grabbed the piled of books on my nightstand and actually organized them on a bookshelf

I haven't had to prepare for a girl staying staying with me for an entire weekend in... well, over two years.

Holy piss that was ages ago. I almost forgot how to go through the motions.

It's certainly been awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment