Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Up!

I am now nearly finished with renovating our old house and it really looks much better now. I feel like finally something's been accomplished and that I can move on to new challenges. I feel like life will be good to me. I had similar feelings after my graduation and with my ex, but it didn't work out the way I expected. So you may ask, what makes me sure, that it will be any different now? Well, I'm positive. My goals are not set for the next few months, but for the next few years. I know things will change for the better. I won't be single forever. And I hope my career will advance further, too. This recession will be over soon. All I know is, it can't get worse.

It's going up! And I'm feeling confident. Yay. How about you?

[Photo: Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment