Saturday, August 8, 2009

Birther jokes are funny, because Birthers are stupid.

Do you wanna hear some funny Birther jokes? [What is a Birther?] I have a small collection on my blog. You can read them in this post: Dear white fundamentalist Americans. The jokes are below the video. I'm writing this post, because a real Birther commented on my blog, you can read his comment here. And he didn't disappoint me. I expected him to be dumb, racist and angry. And guess what? He was! :) I'm really honored that my blog was visited by the dumbest of our kind. Initially I thought that Birthers can't be true. These people are made up, so that the liberals have some material for jokes. Oops. I was proven wrong. They exist and they are very angry and damn serious. I can really just laugh about these people, but I do hope that the US secret service lives up to its task, because the danger is real. Someone as stupid as a Birther can be really dangerous. Let's hope that they'll only be 'taken seriously' in jokes :)

Barack Obama, best president since FDR. We want change.

[Photo: Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment