Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Aww, my first blog award, thanks.

"I've wanted more than anything to have your respect! The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me!"
Oscar speech by Sally Field, 1984

I admit! I have been an Ebenizer Scrooge when it came to blog awards. I made fun of them just recently. And now... so unexpected, my dear fellow blogger friend Carina Blogarina told me that there's an award waiting for me on her blog. I was surprised :) Well, Zewt once commented that "blog awards give you a sense of celebrity-ness." But for me it's just a small token of appreciation by a fellow blogger. We're all happy for some recognition, right? And I am glad that I recieved it from the super cute and sassy Norwegian bloggete Carina Blogarina. I am really honored (no kidding).

Mange mange takk, Carina Blogarina ;-)

Ok, now I need to chose someone to pass this award to. Let me think. I need to pick someone who really has an adorable blog. I checked few blogs and I think I want to give it to... ta daaah: The Demigoddess! She's a smart and beautiful Filipina with a blog I really love to read, although I discovered her recently. Plus she's got many awards already and seem to appreciate them, so I hope she accepts this award from me, because I think her blog is really lovely and adorable. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment