Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Shacking Patterns of Women

Shacking.

Girls sleeping over and staying in the bed of a male that is someone who is not a significant other.*

This isn't something that I'm particularly used to (not a surprise that a long term girlfriend would frown upon me doing this when we dated), but after Jenny stayed over... I conjured up a theory. As I often tend to do.

My theory is: girls shacking methods might be correlated with their personalities.

And since I really only have two girls as my case studies, they will have to do in order to explain my train of thought.


Shacking Habits:
  • passed out in her dress on New Years
  • will often grab a t-shirt from my drawer on her own
  • sleeps in my t-shirt and undies
  • passes out
  • since I only have one pillow, we share it

Personality Traits:
Jenny

Shacking Habits:
  • Asked me to provide shorts and a t-shirt
  • Requested an additional pillow (Thanks Leo!)
  • falls asleep
  • Ideal Evening = dancing and reruns of Sex & the City and/or Friends
  • fell asleep in a very casual, proper manner (if that makes sense)

Personality Traits:
  • Extremely organized
  • likes to have events/gatherings planned out in advance
  • focused, goal driven
  • enjoys a good wine

Again, just a theory. Not sure how credible it is, but it was two examples that are very different when provided with the same scenario.




* good catch, Commenter!

No comments:

Post a Comment