Monday, May 19, 2008

Meet Raul

Another evening. Another night out at the bars.

Leroy: Man, look at all the chicks here!
So@24: Who could you POSSIBLY be talking about?
Leroy: Look at those two girls over there. This is the night for you man, I know it!
So@24: It's a Wednesday, Leroy. And... getting down to brass tacks here, I'm not attracted to them physically. But I appreciate you looking out.
Leroy: Let me handle this, buddy.
So@24: No wait! I don't...

And much like the last time my loyal roommate tried to "get" girls for me, he was off to the races... leaving me shaking my head in disbelief before I could object.

Leo and I continued to converse when in mid-conversation, I could see that Leo's eyes wander over my shoulder and widen.

Leo: Oh shit. You have to see this.
So@24: Fuck me. What is it now?

My eyes follow Leo's finger to Leroy. Leroy is at the bar, giving one of the two girls a massage.

A massage? Really?

Leo and I clink our pints in a cheers and picked up where we left off (probably some really engrossing dick joke).

Leroy runs over, excited like a little boy in a candyshop.

Leroy: Alright, you're in! Come on, let's go talk to them.
So@24: Leroy, I told you I wasn't interested in those girls. And besides, why did you give them a massage!?
Leroy: I told them I was a masseuse. And you are my apprentice. Your name is "Raul".
So@24: Raul!?
Leroy: Raul. And remember, we're professional masseuses!
So@24: Time to leave. I'm driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment