Monday, March 24, 2008

Guess Who Is Going To The Kid's Choice Awards?

Working in the biz, there are certain events you look forward to in order to:
  • socialize
  • getting tanked on the company dime
  • making friends (while drunk)
  • and of course: schmooze to further your career
  • and if you're single... the bask in the sweet, sweet eye candy.

Tickets for Nickelodeon's Kid's Choice Awards are like gold around these parts. Who knew, right?

But I, my friends, have secured a ticket. One for the show, one for the party.

My hope is that Hayden Panettiere or Ashley Tisdale will be at the after party. We'll lock eyes. I'll snap my fingers at the barman and order them their favorite drinks. "Oh my God, how did you know??"

Unfortunately, I was only able to get one ticket. How can I go to an event like this without bringing my partner in crime, good ol' loyal Leo??

I'm have to try to get him in. Even if that means temporarily throwing on an apron and hiding him underneath a serving cart.

Beth: This is the perfect opportunity for you to go on a date and you're taking your roommate?? You're always bitching about not going on dates.
So@24: Yeah, you need to KNOW someone to ask before you can ask them on a date. See the crucial variable you're missing here? Besides, I have to take Leo if I can scrounge up another ticket. It just wouldn't be right otherwise. We have to tackle the after party together.
Beth: If you think you two are going to pick up ladies at the Kid's Choice Awards, remember two things: 95% are the age of 2. And secondly, Leo is the most naturally occurring cock block in the world.



This could be an interesting night.

No comments:

Post a Comment