Friday, March 14, 2008

Fun w/ MySpace or Do I Look Like a Cherub Part II

Editor's Note: Communication via MySpace. Didn't I just turn a quarter century old?


My response:

Did you mean to send this to my taller, whiter, more shaved head counterpart?

Her response:

Nope, but I'll take that as subtle rejection. But let's hang out anyway. :)



Ahhhhh, a message from Janice:

based on your song [dammit, she knows the 90's classic Timmy T's "One More Try"... alright, you get one point, lucky broad] --

we are soul mates. :)

I'm comin back to h-wood march 28th.
keep that weekend open for some serious hangout time.

I'll consider the boob touching ;)

miss you [insert disgusting, cute playoff on my name] <3>


Sidenote: Can I mention how weirded out I get sometimes that my new boss's name is Lynn? What the fuck, man.



I'm getting drunk tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment