Friday, May 14, 2010

我的道

我會回來
Exactly 3 months ago my foot stepped on Asian soil and ever since I had the best time of my life. I couldn't be happier and I couldn't be more grateful that I am in this moment. Special thanks to my mother, I'm so happy for the support of my family back in Slovenia. And of course big big thanks to the girl, who made me do this, my amazing girlfriend Lily, who made every of my days in Taiwan at least pleasant, if not special and unforgettable. My path was never straight, it was always winding and unpredictable, but I'm so happy, that I always kept going and never stopped, not even paused. I know that I'll have many great months, no, years in Asia and I hope it'll be with you by my side, in my arms. Let this small anniversary be reason for celebration. Our journey just started, dear. It will be a great year. It already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment