Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Zombie Love

** I recommend you don't read further if you're not into zombies or gratuitous flirtation. Yes. This entry is chock-full of both.

Violet: So, I'm really afraid that if there were a zombie apocalypse, that you would be eaten. Right away.
So@24: Nuts to you. I've already planned what I'd do if there was an attack.
Violet: Really??
So@24: Doy. You have to.
Violet: What's your plan?
So@24: Gotta get to water. Take the back roads to Santa Monica... the freeways will be jammed. If I can, pick up the roommates. Hijack a boat.
Violet: Hahaha! The idea of your hijacking anything!
So@24: What?? I'm from the streets, girl.
Violet: You're from Washington.
So@24: The STREETS of Washington!
Violet: Yeah. My point exactly.
So@24: Why do you think I'd be toast anyway?
Violet: I just feel like you have this big squishy heart that would be so overwhelmed by seeing friends or family or coworkers going zombie, that you give in the sadness would over come you
So@24: You only know blog So. I'm bad ass. What about you??
Violet: I would become a silent killer, stalking the woods... people would eventually hire me to kill problem zombies.
So@24: I don't think you have the killer instinct in you. You're too shy.
Violet: Shy has nothing to do with it. I'll be a lot of serial killers were "shy". I have never been hunting, but I would learn very quickly. Zombies aren't human anymore, they're vermin.
So@24: I can't believe you'd live out in the woods. So rookie. Zombies could be lurking anywhere, you're a sitting duck.
Violet: Yeah, only if you take a defensive approach... we all know that I'm a little too hungry to kill, for that. Obviously you have doubts in my abilities, but that's okay. I'll make you a believer.
So@24: Are you going to hunt me?
Violet: Of course not! Unless you want me to...
So@24: Dammit. I was just going to say that. You took my opportunity for a smooth line.
Violet: Hey, you gotta think fast
So@24: Gotta think fast if you're going to kill zombies for profit. I can think of a great movie poster for this.
Violet: Oh1 It would be so awesome! I can just imagine it! Somehow I think yours would be more Army of Darkness style
So@24: EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!
Violet: I have to iron out the details. But I would look really bad ass. Hair would be longer and blowing in the wind. My clothes would be torn too and I would have long, dangley earrings. They're a hazard, but I like to take risks!
So@24: I'll be shirtless except for a couple of straps crossed over my chest in an X shape that have grenades lining them. You have to be looking up at me longingly.
Violet: What you need is a beautiful woman with tons of cleavage who is hanging onto your left leg, but obviously I can't be her because I'm far too empowered for such a demeaning role.
Violet: Okay, maybe if I have a rocket launcher over my shoulder.
So@24: Hey. It's MY fantasy poster, I GET to make up the rules! You can have a knife in your mouth.
Violet: You are cracking me up! Okay okay, I'll do whatever you want.
So@24: Okay fine... an AK.
Violet: You are such a delight.




Nothing quite the sensation of having a girl who can keep up and can make you laugh out loud in your cube.

No comments:

Post a Comment