Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stick a needle in my Eye



Cross my Heart
Hope to Die
Stick a needle in my Eye

- Child's oath of secrecy

Stop gap post. Watched The Happening last night, it plays on similar themes like in The Signal and such. Beginning bit (I won't spoil much, I guess a lot of people are waiting to see this), shockingly [/sarcasm] everything kicks off at 8:33! It has Zooey (oz) Deschanel in it, the first shot of her has her in a trance-like state, it stars Mark Wahlburg (37 year old warrior against the new world order lolz). The attractive blonde who starts the movie says, "I forgot where I am..." (in her book mind), before stabbing herself in the neck with a hexagonal hair chopstick thing. There is all the symbolism we have come to expect, checkerboard floors and whatnot, though the film itself to me was a bit of a let down (still good though).








You're not interested in what's happening to the bees?!

No comments:

Post a Comment