Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Leo uses Nostalgia Attack. So@24 loses 3 HP, gains 1 EP

So@24: So what have you been up to on your mini vacation back to the motherland?
Leo: Actually, while I was on a walk with my dad, I thought of a great post.
So@24: Ooooh... intrigue! Lets hear it.

Leo: I was out by a walk yesterday and we went by this lake. It was a gorgeous day and there were a bunch of high-schoolers out there on summer break.

About 3 guys and 3 girls. Goofing off, flirting, trying to impress each other. They looked so young. You should've seen it man... unbelievably beautiful day, nice hot sun on a lake that was like glass, old trees casting cool shadows, a big rope swing over the water.

Fresh a air, young love, god damn.

Girls venturing into their first bikini.

Boys, voices cracking, trying to impress them and each other. Everyone laughing.

And it was fuckin' sad, because I knew that they still had the excitement of discovering things for the first time and that I'll never have that again.

I'm not just talking about sex or whatever, but that feeling of light-headed excitement where you can hear your heart in your ears -- all caused by some girl simply arriving at the lake.

Chicken fights were like the most unbelievable thing ever. The girl's smooth thighs on your shoulders was electrifying.

I miss that shit.

So@24: ...
Leo: ...
So@24: ...
Leo: ...
So@24: You see why I don't want to grow up??

No comments:

Post a Comment