Thursday, February 14, 2008

How I Spent My Valentine's Day

Beth: I'm bored. Know what we should do?
So@24: What?
Beth: Get red or pink construction paper, staple two pieces together and make Valentine's Day mailboxes!
So@24: We'll tape them to our desks! I actually have some right here. Dammit, I wish I would have thought of this earlier... it's 2:00 already!
Beth: Just like second grade.
So@24: I'm doing it right now.
Beth: And when people come to talk to us, just keep on smiling really wide and then they talk, just eyeball the envelope over and over.

This is my actual creation hanging outside my cube. Taken via cellphone


My boss put in a Valentine shortly after...
"Thanks for making me go to this 2:30 meeting. You rock."
And then I sent one to Beth.


And a text from Leo: Happy Valentines Day, mancrushes. Here's to getting drunk tonight.



Happy VDay to all my fellow single-ites!

To those of you who have significant others...

Suck it.

And yes, I am crossing my arms over my crotch just like the professional wrestlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment