Thursday, August 19, 2010

We had a blast so far

in Vienna and Bratislava


Hola peeps!

How's everyone? I'm fine here, thank you very much. Just came back from Vienna and Bratislava with my girlfriend and we had a helluva good time! :) I'll blog about all the places we've been to in my uniquely Kafkaesque style when the great times are over, but let me just tell you: We're really having a blast. And so far, things went very smoothly, no big problems on the road and I hope this will continue in the next days, when we're heading to Postojna, Piran, Trieste, Ljubljana and Bled. We'll switch from train to car and cross our small country from east to west, from north to south. I won't have time to do much online, so I see and read all of you in a couple of weeks. Wish us luck, peeps! And I hope everyone's fine and enjoying themselves, too.

Regards.

Your MKL

No comments:

Post a Comment